Successful presentation at Motek 2017 fair in Stuttgart
For the second time, AI was represented with its machine vision systems at the Motek fair, the international trade fair for automation in production and assembly. 38,421 expert visitors from 104 countries came to Stuttgart to visit 970 exhibitors from 26 countries in the field of robot technology, safety and assembly solutions. Once more, AI could draw attention to its flexible line of products.
New features of the reliable software Visionelements were presented. For example:
- UDP/IP Interface to transfer measuring values in real-time for realization of control processes
- Additional automation interface for UR robots. With this, we offer world’s most comprehensive support of robot controllers for machine vision systems
- Measuring data protocol on a data base for all smart applications, such as our robot guidance systems
- Support of double sensor measurements, such as 3D adhesive or hemming inspection
- Support of GigE cameras for 2D applications or multi sensor systems
Especially in the field of assembly automation, AI could set positive accents and was able to acquire many interested customers.
The next exhibition presentation of AI will be at the AUTOMATICA fair, the leading exhibition for smart automation and robotics, taking place from 19th to 22th June, 2018.